Monday, September 10, 2012

Homework, Newsletters, and Book Orders Oh my!

Hello everyone! I am excited to start off a new week of school here at Wilbur Elementary. The students have been great and we are starting to get into the curriculum. Tonight homework was sent home with students in a plastic homework bag similar to the one below.


Homework will be sent home every Monday and due the following Monday. Homework is optional but it is recommended to use it to help your child practice the skills he/she is learning in class. Today I also sent home our class newsletter and class calendar. You can also access a PDF version of both by clicking on the following link:




Book Orders! It is that time of year when book orders are sent home, all books are published by Scholastic. You can place your order by clicking on the Scholastic link below. Your books are then shipped to the school and I will send them home with your student.

 
 
One last thing, I will be sending home a bag with envelopes in it. These envelopes are for you to use for any money that you need to send to school for student lunches, field trips, fundraisers, or spirit wear. I am only sending home four envelopes to start but I can send home more if you request them. Please send me a note in your students yellow folder if you need more. If you want to make your own at home you can download the PDF file of the envelope labels.
 

 
 
I hope everyone has a great week and I will post again soon!


0 comments:

Post a Comment