Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Welcome to Kindergarten in G-3

I am excited to get the 2013-2014 school year started!! Today I looked at my class list and sent something special in the mail to all my new students. So keep a lookout in your mailboxes. When I was a kid I LOVED getting mail so I always like to send my students a little something. I didn't get a chance to take any classroom pictures yet, I still have some things left to do before I 'reveal' my awesome new owl themed classroom!

Below is a back to school form I created. If you could PLEASE fill it out and submit it I would be grateful. I always get nervous about the first day so any information you could provide me in advance is a BIG help!! On the form there are 14 different fields you will need to respond to. Use the scroll bar on the right to move throughout the form and to respond to all the questions. Thank you!


0 comments:

Post a Comment