Monday, October 1, 2012

New and Noteworthy

New Project!!!

Guess what we are officially registered to celebrate OREO's 100th Birthday! We will be participatinge in this activity/celebration while at the same time meeting Language/Math/ & Science Standards!
 
Projects and activities will take place until October 17th.
 
To learn more about the project you can go to the O.R.E.O project's website.
 

October Class Information

 Today I sent an e-mail to all parents that have provided me with an e-mail address in this e-mail I included the October lunch calendar, newsletter, and calendar of events. If you did not recieve this e-mail please let me know so that we can fix this problem.
 
I will also be posting pictures of letter P day and of the class's celebration of Johnny Appleseed's birthday over the course of the week, so keep an eye out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment